Saturday, July 30, 2011

Hot wheels custom Delorean BTTF

Since Back to the future is one of my favorite movies and a friend of my posted the challenge to try to convert and ordinary Hot wheels delorean into very famous time mychine I could not help myself from doing it and here are the results. In fact I liked doing it so much that i'm already working on version 2 with more paper parts. I have bought 4 cars to make all of the movie versions.

Como Volver al futuro es una de mis peliculas favoritas y un amigo solto el reto de convertir un delorean de hotwheels ordinario en la muy famosa maquina del tiempo no me pude resistir y aqui estan los resultados. Es mas de hecho me gusto tanto que ya estoy trabajando en la version 2 con mas partes de papel. Compre 4 carros con la finalidad de hacer todas las versiones de la pelicula.

No comments:

Post a Comment